Cherish

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

work and war

You know how sometimes you complain about your colleague to your family member or friend, then the next day your colleague is nice to you, and seems so poor thing, then you feel bad after that?
That's how I'm feeling now!

I guess there's bound to be conflicts with the people you work with.
Too bad. You can't choose your colleagues.
Just have to try to get along.
Over here I can really see how people can be so different from one another!!!
It's really a test of patience and forgiveness.
Oh well!
What to do?
For the sake of money.
Must REN.
!!

Pictures taken at the conference

that's on last day of conference


can you tell we were freezing then?!

i am seriously bored out of my wits at work now. i have finished my work and now i'm waiting for people to get back to me. will they please reply faster so i can get my work done!!

i can't wait till 6!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home